Want to be on our next podcast episode? 🤩

Our last episode went so well that we’d like to try this again!

We received audio recordings from Portuguese learners from all over the world who were brave enough to let Rui correct their pronunciation. :sunglasses:

Want to help us with the next one? Here’s how:

1. Choose a couple sentences from the transcript of this Shorty: À Busca de Doces

2. Record yourself saying the sentence(s) and send it to us. Possible methods:

• Send an audio message directly to our Facebook page
  • Record a voice memo on your phone and email it to [email protected]
  • Or post the audio in this thread (if you don’t mind it being public)
  1. Let us know what country you’re from AND whether we can thank you by name or keep you anonymous

Beginners are welcome! Don’t worry about sounding perfect - we want a realistic snapshot of where you’re at right now. In fact, there’s more to learn from the recordings with mistakes, so don’t be shy!

Thanks for your help, and excited to hear from you! :blush:

1 Like

da noruega

3 Likes

Thanks for your recording @amkjers! This is great! Is it okay if we thank you by name in the podcast?

Thanks so much @amkjers (Anne), really enjoyed your recording while recording the last podcast episode too :slight_smile: Excited to get that one launched as soon as we have the transcript ready

1 Like

Thanks Anne! Joel and Rui just finished recording the episode, so we’ll close off submissions for this one now.

1 Like

Hi Anne! @amkjers I just wanted to let you know that Rui and Joel are recording another podcast. If you want to submit another recording, go to this link https://www.practiceportuguese.com/shorties/diario-de-uma-quarent-o-ena-ii/ and then click on “Get featured in our next Podcast Episode” :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Any plans to have another episode with listener participation?

We’d love to! We might take a one-episode break since we’ve been trying to coordinate a different style of episode for the next one, but we’d definitely like to do more of the audience participation ones. Do you find them helpful, @Paige?

They were very helpful. I participated in the last audience participation episode (under the name Julia). Per your feedback, I am working on my fluency/pauses and the pronunciation on “e” (de). The “e” will be the death of me but I am working on it. Thank you for that style of podcasts, they really are helpful (and a little terrifying at the same time).

3 Likes