Verb Conjugation Audio

Perhaps this has already been done, if so, please point me at it. But if not, here’s an opportunity for someone.

Audio files that pronounce verb conjugations. @ruicoimbra was touching a bit on it in the recent Cerveja podcast, and today in an italki session, my instructor pronounced vêm differently than I expected. Likewise, saem.

Since these lesser used conjugations are not easily found in the A1/2 audio (at least thus far), perhaps there’s an opportunity for someone to put together a series of audio files that provide an auditory example of the conjugations - perhaps for the non-obvious ones (Ver vs Vir, Sair, Cair …).

Just a thought, and keep up the good work!

1 Like

Hi there @stephencanthony.

If you go to the LEARN tab and scroll down to VERBS it will take you to a page where you can choose the verb and tense you want. When you click on the tense you’ll get the conjugation with corresponding audio files.

Was that what you were looking for?

Regards,
Jeremy

3 Likes

Thank you… perhaps it is… however, I’m not a premium member so can’t tell for sure.

Maybe this is my reason to become one!

3 Likes

Hi @stephencanthony.

Ah, sorry. I didn’t realise you’re not a premium member.
You could get the verb conjugations from conjuga-me.net and then put them into Google Translate to get the audio file, but I think it will be Brazilian pronunciation.

Good luck :grinning:

2 Likes