Study aid for the conjugation of Portuguese verbs

Hi Claudine,
You are correct on all accounts. The making of the spreadsheet was educational and a fun labor of love.
I do love the website that you found. If I had only had that, I probably wouldn’t have done the spreadsheet. Thank you for sharing this!

I only did the first verb that came across… and of course missed some (7 in fact, a couple because of typographical errors :slight_smile: ) I agree. It is a very good tool!!!

Best regards & happy learning!
Com os melhores cumprimentos,.
James

Hi James, I found your incredibly useful spreadsheet while trying to understand what I think is the verb in the sentence "Para ires a Lisboa…‘’. I’m not good with technology but with your videos explaining how to use the spreadsheet, it worked out just fine. For now, I’ll be using it on my second screen with the macro “Estudar os verbos”, instead of continuously having to look up the conjugation on the PP verb section. Later on, when my conjugation skills improve, I’m sure I’ll use the exames.
thank you so much.
Lester

2 Likes

I appreciate your feedback. I really don’t know if anyone finds it useful, but it helped me understand the verbs better by making it. Happy studies.