Smart Review Questions

Before my question I briefly wanted to say that I love that smart review allows me to revisit vocab from long ago and the only way for that to happen is for a huge number of terms to be saved in smart review, I hope we don’t lose the value of smart review as some find big numbers intimidating. Maybe a simple, hide the number feature would be better, I like seeing my number. It would also be nice to be able to select the # of times a term has to be answered correctly in order to move it down the mastery list ie short term to long term. Anyway on to my questions…

1. Just confirming it’s true that the frequency of appearance depends on if the card is marked new phrases-short term memory- long term memory-mastered and new would be shown most?
  2. If something is marked mastered will it still show up very infrequently? That would be my preference otherwise there’s no difference between that and deleted.
1 Like

I keep the Smart Review count down by running through it every day, often two or three times a day. That keeps the count down to less than 50 exercises and I can easily zero out the count before heading to bed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump, just confirming 1 and 2 are true, obrigado!

1 Like