Quickstudy cards

Does anyone have experience using the trifold laminated quickstudy guides? The one for Portuguese appears to have both Brazilian and PT language? I am also thinking about creating my own.

Hi, @tpzen! :slightly_smiling_face: I don’t have any experience with these, but they look interesting! I am going to purchase both the vocabulary one and the grammar one. I am curious to see what they contain! Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
https://www.barcharts.com/search.php?search_query=portuguese&section=product

I just received these two Quickstudy Cards today. Boy, there is a ton of information on each of these! I think they are a great help–they are very concise, but packed with information, and reasonably priced, too! Nicely laminated, so they are quite durable. :nerd_face:

1 Like

Thanks David. I am curious, do any significant differences stand out to you between the cards (which I assume are for BR portuguĂŞs) and Euro portuguĂŞs?

Hi, Tracy! These cards are so packed with information! They actually clue you into Azorean Portuguese; Brazilian Portuguese; European Portuguese; and Lusophone Portuguese, whatever that is! :upside_down_face: There is so much information that I can’t say or see if they are slanted to Brazilian Portuguese, but if they are, they also tell you what the European Portuguese version is. I’m impressed–for quite a little money, in my opinion, they can be very useful! These have so much on the card, that you can find what you need much quicker than searching through Practice Portuguese, which, however, is still my true love! :heart: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Muito obrigado por a ajuda David.