Olá! Looking for a study buddy A1 :)

Olá! Chamo-me Maria.
I have started learning, know the basics, but would already love to connect with someone and keep each other accountable :smiley:
I am thinking of having calls to start putting português words here and there in conversation or going through some topics together - open for ideas!

1 Like

@maria, bem-vinda! You can take a look at this topic, if you’d like to take part in some group study sessions kindly organized by Jana (@enchantmentunlimited) with several other forum members: Anyone up for an accountability partner or study group?

Olá Maria,
There are some study groups but I’m more interested in one-on-one accountability. It’s hard to feel guilty about not doing your “homework” when its a big group, no one notices.
I live in Portugal but am in the US for a few weeks on the east coast. Portugal is 5 hours behind the east coast so timing might be a problem but lets chat.
Charlotte

1 Like

Olá Maria, eu quero praticar a conversa com alguém, mais só em português -sem usar outra língua- eu tenho A1 mais posso ter uma conversa. Podemos tentar temas simples ou ler um texto. Eu posso os fins de semana.

1 Like

Hi Charlotte, are you still looking for someone to practice with :-)? [email protected]

1 Like

I’m looking for someone to chat with, I’m A1/ A2 and work with a tutor. Would like to have basic conversations . I’m on the east coast of USA - time zone EST.

Hi to all on this thread. I’m on the East Coast- I just started this week so I’m still in the “How do those words translate to those sounds” phase but if you tag me here it looks like I’ll get an email.

ate logo (i have to look up accents on my keyboard!)