Meet up in Porto

Olá tod@s!

I’m currently based in Porto and I love it here! I’ve been practicing some Portuguese and I think it’s time for me to get out of my comfort zone a bit and really start using it.

I was wondering if there’s anyone here who would be up for meeting up every once in a while to practice speaking Portuguese and share experiences :slight_smile: I think it would be cool to meet up with a small group in a casual setting, over coffee, beer, or a glass of Douro wine.

Let me know if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Best,
Kim

1 Like

Hi Kim,
My husband and I just moved to Porto in June and have been using Practice Portuguese for several months. We would be very happy to meet up with you - and whoever else chimes in - to have a coffee and practice speaking?
Best,
David and Daron

1 Like

Olá,
Sou dos Estados Unidos e vivo na Florída. I’m interested in “meeting up” via zoom for chats.
Hoping to spend time in Porto next year!
Christine

1 Like

Hello,

we are a couple, french and danish, based in porto. We would be happy to meet up for a drink or coffee and practice portuguese or just have a chat.

All the best.

Tobias & Laurine

Hello, Connie here. I’ve been in Porto since Feb 2022. I’m not quite yet ready to practice, as I need to learn more first, but I would love to meet in Porto in the future. So please keep me looped in. Obrigada!

If I’m not mistaken it’s “Olá a todos”? In my humble opinion it’s not necessary to change the language to suit our own worldview or cultural agenda.

Weekly Portuguese meetup starting January 9th:

Goal #1: Practicing Portuguese
Goal #2: Make friends

Starbucks in the middle of Porto.

7-9pm.

Cheers!

Hi guys, I would like to know if is there another
meet up to learn Portuguese and make friends, we are a couple interested to joing. Thank you

Hi guys!. I’m living in Porto. I’d love to find people to practice Portuguese with!

1 Like