Meet up in Lisbon

Hello!
Most of the posts on here seem to be at least a few months old, but if there’s anyone out there: hi! I will be spending a month (Feb7-March 6) in Lisbon and would love to meet up to practice Portuguese (mine is quite bad- I’m definitely a beginner) or just explore/learn more about the city. I am from the US, currently living in Montana, and am very excited to get to work remotely for a month and get to know Lisbon.

1 Like

I am here (Lisbon) until about the 18th of February if you want to grab coffee sometime.

Hi Christy! Otimo! That would be great. I feel like I shouldn’t share my phone number here. Are you on IG? If so, you can DM me and we can go from there…I am @farmfreshsteph. If not, let me know and we can figure something else out.

I’ll find you on IG I’m @locolatitudes

@stephanieschilling and @lovestotravel21, just wanted to mention that you can send private messages on the forum as well. To do so, you can click on the username/avatar and then, on the small window that will pop up, click on the blue “Message” icon :slight_smile:

1 Like