Feira BLIP - 12 de Outubro 2019

Hey, everybody!

As some of you already know, Practice Portuguese will be attending the BLIP (Better Living in Portugal) fair, which will take place on October 12th and 13th in Portimão.
This fair, organized by AFPOP, (foreign residents and property owners in Portugal), will showcase several companies that provide services to expats living in our country.

As in any fair, we would like to offer something that people who come to us can take home as a souvenir and at the same time promote our project.

For that we would like to count with your ideas and suggestions:

• What do you find most useful, a rucksack or a reusable water bottle?

• what phrases would you like to see printed on these objects, so that you would likely use them? (ex: “Sou estrangeiro - Fale devagar”; “Pode repetir, por favor?”; “Estou a aprender português (please be patient)”; “Avó Odete!”; “Estou a aprender português (europeu!)”)

Thank you for your help. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Olá, Rui!

Eu escolho uma mochila com a frase, “Cuidado! Estudante de português. Por favor seja paciente!” :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Boa sorte na feira!

5 Likes

I think the water bottle is a great idea! Wish I was going to the fair!

2 Likes

I return to Sintra on the 14th, so sad, I had hoped to go to this event. I prefer the mochilla with cuidade estudante de português on it,
lol.

3 Likes

I think water bottle, too, with the little monkey ,"Estou a aprender português (europeu)!

Have a blast at the fair!

2 Likes