Anyone in Cascais want to meet for coffee and practice?

I’m hoping to find someone, or a small group of someone’s, who would be willing to meet up in Cascais. I’m in central Cascais, so can walk in any time for coffee and have someone laugh with me t how terrible Portuguese is. Online is hard as my hearing is terrible, meaning people talking over each other online makes it impossible. Thanks and fingers crossed

HI Craig - I am in Parede - not far from Cascais. I tutor in the after-school hours and run in the mornings so late morning/early afternoon is best for me. Let me know if you want to try a conversation.

Hi Craig, If you’re still looking for practice chat I live in Cascais centro too. I’m around B1 level, trying to reach C1 level by early April!

Hello, I am still looking. We have passé the a1 and a2, but no idea how. I really need to practice over coffee. Would be happy to meet up.

Craig

Kiosk cafe in the carousel park maybe 11ish Saturday or Sunday… weather cooperating?

Hello Craig, still looking? Or anyone else in Cascais area interested in meeting to practice over coffee?

We are located near the historic center of Cascais.