“Mark as complete” missing

Just been into my units on the app and noticed that the “Mark as complete” is missing at the end of lessons.
*iPad Pro, Mini, & iPhone - latest iOS

1 Like

I’ve noticed the same problem, though so far I’ve only encountered it on the “relative quantifiers” page in the “how much how many” unit

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know. It seems this is a problem with the mobile app (at lease I see it all working well on the desktop version). Will try to sort this issue now.

1 Like

It should be working now. I’ve tested it on Android and iPad. Share a link if you find something that is not working so I can have more detail look.

‘When to use ser and estar’ unit, no complete button unless I exit and reload the lessons page. In the app using iPad Pro.

Thanks for that Alex…not sure what was going on but even after posting the solution my account was acting erratically…
I checked a few units and the ‘mark as complete’ was there, then after about the 3rd one it disappeared again…it has also logged me out of my account a couple of times in the last half hour.
So in an attempt to reset it, I’ve manually logged out and back in again…and so far it seems to be ok :crossed_fingers:t3:
Not sure if this has anything to do with the account reset that I requested yesterday as it’s been erratic since then - yet my partners account has been fine!!
Thanks for all the hard work and instant fixes guys!!

2 Likes

Hmmmm…this is a bit crazy…
My account has been fine and I was mirroring what :arrow_up: he was doing…
I did notice that when his ‘mark as complete’ button was missing it also had the ‘log in’ button’ at the top…seemingly having logged him out…
It does seem strange that these problems have only started to happen since his account was (purposely) reset yesterday :thinking:

2 Likes

Thanks to Molly for finding a possible reason for this bugs I managed to fix something that might have been the cause of the issues you had.
If (by any chance) you find something similar, please let me know when it happens (something like - "I was on Lesson X when the final screen showed me for next activity the Y learning note, but when I navigated to it there wasn’t "Mark as completed). This will be very helpful for me to track what goes wrong in the process of moving from activity to activity.
Thank you a lot and sorry for the bugs.

1 Like

Cheers Alex, the app is definitely getting more stable as these issues are getting fixed. Today I’ve had no problems with the continue buttons, however, I did get a false log-in request when I was browsing the verbs section (Haver)
about an hour ago.

Hey James,
I will have a look into this. It might we have missed some of the verbs links to transfer the login status to the next page. Thanks for reporting. I will follow up once I fix this.

After your reply I closed the app and re opened it, as is recommended, I then started the ‘asking questions ‘ unit, here is my progress so far :

All was fine until the end of the ‘using é que’ lesson where there was no continue button, I pressed the’ back button ‘ and then reloaded and this time the button was there.
I did the following lessons 3&4 fine then the same thing happened on the next (using prepositions) here are the screenshots.
1st loading

And after exiting and reloading

I hope this helps.

2 Likes

Thanks for your time in providing all this detailed feedback, @JamesG, much appreciated :muscle:

De nada Joel, … I simply want to do whatever I can to help you get this right. I think both the concept and design of the PP app are excellent, but I’m also aware that it’s the niggly nuts and bolts that make these things run smoothly. Good luck with it.

1 Like

5 posts were split to a new topic: Unable to replay video