Looking for an A1 conversational practice partner

Hi Patti,
I was able to find a practice partner, but I am open to others. Let me know when you get back if you’re still interested. You can contact me directly if you like. [email protected]

Hello,

I am just beginning to learn portuguese. Looking for a language partner. I live in Denver, Colorado at the moment.
I speak French and English.
Feel free to message me if you are interesting in meeting and conversing.

• Kate

Hi Kate,

Thanks for reaching out. I am already around a B1 level so I may be too advanced for you. I’m quite impressed that you already speak 2 languages. Good luck with finding someone who is closer to your level.

Regina

I am also an American at an A1 level living in Portugal! I am based in Porto and just like you I am looking for more in person practice. I only go to local shops where they don’t speak any English so I am forced to speak Portuguese.

Hi Kevin,
Lucky you to be living in Portugal. Wish I were there. I live in California and am probably at a B1 or B2 level now so I don’t know if that would be helpful. If you can’t find anyone else and can do either Google meet or What’s app, I could meet with you to help you out.

Tchau, Regina