Login pages opening in between multiple Smart Reviews

Wow…I think my iPad is spying on me…:hear_no_evil::male_detective:t3:
(Not sure if I should post this here or under the ‘Smart Review’ topic…)

So I was just on the flashcards to see if I could get the same error as Mac (what with us both being on Mini’s), and part way through the review the words “smart review” at the top suddenly changed to “login”. When I’d finished I clicked ‘back’ and the screen skipped through a login page and then straight onto the smart review page. I didn’t get an error 403 though…

It did keep me logged in and nothing really changed (as long as my progress was recorded :crossed_fingers:t3: which I’m not sure if it has been :woman_shrugging:t3: not the end of the world for me if it hasn’t tbh).

So to test it again I went back into flashcards, and on the second set of cards it happened again (the word login appeared at the top, I finished the set, I hit back and it skipped through a login screen on its way to the smart review page).

This is the first time this has happened but thought I should update you.

I did catch a screen recording of it so if you want to see it let me know (I was unable to post it here as it says “Sorry, the file you are trying to upload is not authorized…”

Thanks so much for sending! I wonder if it could be related to the 403 errors @mac.cummings is seeing. Mac, are they happening in between Smart Review sessions?

Regarding this issue of references to “login” appearing during multiple Smart Review sessions – I was able to recreate it and have proposed a simple solution to Alex, so hopefully this will be easy to solve. Thanks again for your help and all the details!

Yes they are Joel. Put simply the process is…
Complete a Smart review
attempt move to next set
403 appears
Click Ok and
next Smart Review set available.

Thanks for the quick follow-up. I have more hope now that you won’t need to toss out your iPad after all (because I’m sure you were about to :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:), since this seems to be related to another issue (which we can successfully reproduce and might have resolved today).

This is now fixed. (Remember to force quit app and reopen). @mac.cummings does this resolve the 403 error?

I have just done a swift set of Flash Cards and this appears to be fine now Joel. Thanks.
Dont ever worry about having to ask me to throw my ipads away…I now buy them 6 at a time just in case PP fails to solve a beta issue :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: