iOS/Android App Testing: Start Here!

A post was split to a new topic: Login pages opening in between multiple Smart Reviews

A post was split to a new topic: Increase text size

3 posts were split to a new topic: Missing “Next” button

I just came upon this post, and installed the app on my Samsung 10. Works great! Thanks, I can do continue my learning even when I’m not at home. Thanks!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Offline Flash Cards

Hello! I’m joining the party a bit late, but I finally got around to installing and testing. So far, so good. Here are my initial thoughts. I’m using on an iPhone. First, I’m not sure if this is a Testflight limitation, but it would be good to see the app take advantage of login helpers such as using the password wallet (instead of having to remember and type in passwords); set the user ID field to email so the keyboard changes; and allow TouchID/FaceID for login. I see that you are still working on formatting for the small screen. It doesn’t hinder functionality, but still there are times where it looks like a website is being downloaded into an app, rather than pages being formatted for the small screen. During lessons where there are prompts to type responses, it would be good to turn off the autofill and autocorrect so we can’t cheat! (Or you can make it on option in the app, so we can choose whether or not we want to be able to cheat). And finally, I second Peter’s comment that it would be good to be able to use flashcards offline. That’s it for now. So far it seems to be working really well. Congrats!

1 Like