Home Study with RTP

Keep at it! You will be amazed, it really does come together. The road picks up speed once you get a few crucial pieces under your belt. I firmly believe that the pronunciation/sound training is the best foundation, and will serve you well in all learning to come.
Have you found a tutor? It helps to have a “language parent” – someone willing to be patient while you fumble! You can find teachers and conversation partners on iTalki. It’s not fair (to yourself) to want to speak as fast as is possible in your native language while it’s still unfamiliar (I’m telling myself this :slight_smile: Keep the faith!

2 Likes

Concordo. Tenho estado a ver desde o comeco. Gosto-os muito, especialmente as aulas Portugues Lingua Nao Materna, nivel 9.

1 Like

E também, é um/uma app despónivel para IOS e Andriod.

1 Like

:sunglasses:

1 Like

:sunglasses:

Hoje, eu descobri as atividades e recursos complementares para as aulas. Debaixo do video, há uma ligação até as atividades. Siga-a e há atividades para todas as aulas.

1 Like

Wow, nem sabia que também havia outros recursos. Estão a fazer um bom trabalho!

(e não há nada a corrigir na tua mensagem, @stephencanthony :clap:)

1 Like

Então - wow (ou uau?) certamente - Obrigado!

2 Likes

Wow! Thanks for sharing! I wish I’d seen it earlier :slight_smile: I’ve just watched one lesson of “Português Língua Não Materna” and it seems great. Lots of repetition and the teacher speaks so clearly.

3 Likes

Obrigado. Tenho o longo caminho a procorrer.

1 Like

De nada, @lkerns31357!

1 Like

YES, An APP!

1 Like